Sunday, June 30, 2019

The Maine Oracle ...Economy


The image for the "Economy" card was inspired by a difficult morning in April. I had been invited to two different events on a Saturday afternoon. Each event had its attractions.

I became more and more unsettled as I tried to figure out how I might make an appearance at both gatherings.

The Great Scot came to mind, and represented something beyond mere frugality. I thought of him after I had made my choice... I finally decided on a child's birthday party, complete with a Piñata and a Bouncy House. 

The card asks us to look at the choices we make in light of energy available, as well as emotional resources.

That said, you also might want to hang onto your wallet and pay those bills... "see surrounding cards" as they say.


Economy 
12 x 9"
Graphite on Stonehenge Cotton Paper

from The Oracle Series
soon to be digitally colorized and included in The Maine Oracle Deck

No comments:

Post a Comment